Pagina 3 di 4 PrimaPrima 1234 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 21 a 30 di 37

Discussione: Who teaches you?

Caporale L'avatar di BLUEANGEL2009

Predefinito

There are may way to learn English: audiobooks are better, movies with English subtitles and talking to people. Beside you can go to Uk o Usa and have courses. if you need more infos, feel free to write to me.have a lovely weekend

---------------------Aggiornamento----------------------------

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Scipio Visualizza Messaggio
    Well, obiviously I've been learning English at school for 12 years
    Now I'm studing english literature and it's very interesting, but, since that I follow the NFL I'm learning a lot of therms and pronounces also watching american TV programs like ESPN and following matches with the original audio.
    Also videogames can teach English...
    well done, as for videogames..it depends..
    Col cuore, sempre.
    Ubi maior minor cessat.
    Domani e' un altro giorno.
    FLUCTUAT NEC MERGITUR

Maresciallo L'avatar di capodifiume

Predefinito

The pen in on the table.... no,i'm joking
    However, my english level has stopped in high school. I'd like to learn good english but because of the work does not have much time.
    Hope I did not make any mistakes :P

Caporale L'avatar di BLUEANGEL2009

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da capodifiume Visualizza Messaggio
    The pen in on the table.... no,i'm joking
    However, my english level has stopped in high school. I'd like to learn good english but because of the work does not have much time.
    Hope I did not make any mistakes :P
    Almost perfect!
    Col cuore, sempre.
    Ubi maior minor cessat.
    Domani e' un altro giorno.
    FLUCTUAT NEC MERGITUR

Caporale L'avatar di futurop

Predefinito

A good method for learn english, is to take the trinity's exam because, when the course finishes, you have to pass a conversation with an english, so you can test your skills. Now i'm doing the sixth level and i hope to pass it
    Aspirante Accademia Aeronautica 2017/2018

Wiseman

Predefinito

Got to work harder and know your drill, pal!

Predefinito

It's natural. I'm studying higher and higher so I hope to pass the exam with AA and take the maximum level by the end of school because, when I will partecipate for the Aeronautics' Academy, I will want have a excellent preparation for take the maximum points in the english's test

Wiseman

Predefinito

Good luck!

Maresciallo L'avatar di NickUSMC

Predefinito

I always loved english since I was a kid in primary school, then when i was about 13 yo I started playing online video games and found a group of guys from NY and I started talking to them. When I turned 18 and went to NY at the immigration officer I sounded like I was a US Citizen. Of course it takes dedication, and you have to love that "foreign" language in order to learn it. And Im not talking about academically, Im talking about speak it and write it as you are a citizen of that country, with the same accent and stuff. Lucky I was 13 and learned the NY accent pretty good.

And to be honest, forget about those "schools" or "tests". They teach you english the way they want it, but you will always sound like a foreigner when you talk to someone. Best thing to do is to move to that country, and talk to the people.
    Even tho I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death I will fear no evil for You are with me.

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da NickUSMC Visualizza Messaggio
    I always... people.
    Of course, to learn a foreign language you have to speak with an english or an american man. In fact, I think that every school must have a foreign teacher. In my classroom there is an Australian and a Canadian and I do the Trinity with an American teacher. In my school there is also another american teacher, for a total of 4 foreign people.

Predefinito

Hi friends. Last Wednesday I have done the trinity exam and I've taken A for the Topic and A for the Conversation. I'm very happy because last year I did the fifth level and I took B and C and two years ago I did the fourth level and I took B and B. So now I have to celebrate
    If you want I can post the photo of the document

Pagina 3 di 4 PrimaPrima 1234 UltimaUltima

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •