Pagina 2 di 4 PrimaPrima 1234 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 11 a 20 di 37

Discussione: Who teaches you?

Caporale L'avatar di BLUEANGEL2009

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Zoppo Visualizza Messaggio
    like every where.
    In Italy people speak Italian because Mike Bongiorno, not because Dante Alighieri or Federico Moccia.
    I wouldn't bet...there are exceptions, of course, both sides.

---------------------Aggiornamento----------------------------

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da gagliardi Visualizza Messaggio
    tv teaches
    unfortunately true, but I was asking about REAL TEACHING.
    Purtroppo si'...Il mio post riguardava chi insegna realmente.
    Col cuore, sempre.
    Ubi maior minor cessat.
    Domani e' un altro giorno.
    FLUCTUAT NEC MERGITUR

Bannato

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da BLUEANGEL2009 Visualizza Messaggio
    I wouldn't bet...there are exceptions, of course, both sides.

---------------------Aggiornamento----------------------------

unfortunately true, but I was asking about REAL TEACHING.
    Purtroppo si'...Il mio post riguardava chi insegna realmente.
    Living,studyng, working, overseas. an everyday full immersion in a native english speaking Country

Soldato L'avatar di Wustenfuchs

Predefinito

Well, first of all kudos for the nice question.

I remember that until 4 years ago, I didn't know absolutely nothing in english. So, under certain aspects I was quasi ignorant, and that undermined my social capabilities with the people who spoke the language of Albion. This changed when I was forced to change my favourite beach place for summer (Nettuno) due to a logistical sort of problem (broken down scooter), so what did I do? I just took the train and went to Gaeta.

I never expected nor knew of the presence of an US Navy installation there. In less than 4 days, I've befriended several US Navy personnel there on the beach (by playing volleyball, tennis and of course "wooden spoon"). Slowly and steadily I learned english by speaking with them.

So I owe my knowledge of english to them, to the fine men in service of the United States of America. I wonder if this knowledge will be useful for when I'll join the EI, if I'll join it at all. I know that ISAF troops are required to speak english, can somebody confirm this?
    Krieg ohne Hass

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Wustenfuchs Visualizza Messaggio

I remember that until 4 years ago, I didn't know absolutely nothing in english. So, under certain aspects I was quasi ignorant, and that undermined my social capabilities with the people who spoke the language of Albion. This changed when I was forced to change my favourite beach place for summer (Nettuno) due to a logistical sort of problem (broken down scooter), so what did I do? I just took the train and went to Gaeta.

I never expected nor knew of the presence of an US Navy installation there. In less than 4 days, I've befriended several US Navy personnel there on the beach (by playing volleyball, tennis and of course "wooden spoon"). Slowly and steadily I learned english by speaking with them.

So I owe my knowledge of english to them, to the fine men in service of the United States of America. I wonder if this knowledge will be useful for when I'll join the EI, if I'll join it at all. I know that ISAF troops are required to speak english, can somebody confirm this?
    Thank you for your kind answer, it is always interesting to compare experiences. Kep studying and you're do very well, whatever career you choose. About Isaf, you should check out on the website. I also wonder about what people teaches inside camps or military schools in Italy.
    Col cuore, sempre.
    Ubi maior minor cessat.
    FLUCTUAT NEC MERGITUR

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Wustenfuchs Visualizza Messaggio

well i dont really know if it will be useful for ya but pls do know that everything helps. Knowing english is a good addition nowadays and your english as it is now aint bad although you should keep working on it. u can only get better. best regards
    Rui

Sergente L'avatar di Scipio

Predefinito

Well, obiviously I've been learning English at school for 12 years
    Now I'm studing english literature and it's very interesting, but, since that I follow the NFL I'm learning a lot of therms and pronounces also watching american TV programs like ESPN and following matches with the original audio.
    Also videogames can teach English...

Predefinito

Listening to music has taught me to speak English! Especially rap music . I love it ❤

Predefinito

What about Arabian?or other Eastern languages?
    Col cuore, sempre.
    Ubi maior minor cessat.
    FLUCTUAT NEC MERGITUR

Soldato

Predefinito

At school of course but I've always loved english language. I like read, write and study by myself in my freetime. Simply wonderful.

Caporale L'avatar di futurop

Predefinito

At school my english teacher doesn't want to explain. Fortunately, at middle school i had an excellent english teacher so i know enough english. Now, my question is how i must do to learn english? I know that the english is very important wherever you go so i ask you that question.
    Now I buy also an English book to learn even more the english. Do you think that the book can help me?

Pagina 2 di 4 PrimaPrima 1234 UltimaUltima

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •