Risultati da 1 a 7 di 7

Discussione: Question master thesis

Predefinito Question master thesis

Hi all, my Italian is not that good so I hope some of you will understand English. I'm a Public Administration student and the University of Leiden and I'm writing a master thesis on European defence cooperation and one of my research cases is Eurofor in which Italy participates. I need to find information of all participating member states of Eurofor (Portugal, Spain, France and Italy).
    Can you tell me where I can find informationa about 1. the command structures of the Italian Armed forces of 1995, 2. the headquarter structures of the Italian Army of 1995, 3. the Italian defence procurement in 1995 and 4. the Italian defence vision (for example pro-NATO or contra-NATO, power projection in Colonial possessions or just maintain national (border) defence). I hope you can help me. I cannot find any emailaddresses of the Italian Defence Ministry or several other experts of the subject of Italian defence. Thanks in advance!

Donlef.

ps. I don't need information about Eurofor itself only about Italy's defence.

Moderatore

Predefinito

Have you read my answer here?
    I've already given you some informations not only about Eurofor, but about the Italian Defence and telephone numbers and e-mail addresses too.
    La vita comincia quando non si hanno più certezze

Se sei un nuovo Utente, ricordati di presentarti nella sezione Benvenuto, Presentati!! e di leggere il Regolamento !

Predefinito

Yes I've read that! Thanks for your response, but I already found that website and there are no emailaddresses on it, only webpages, but no emailaddresses. I cannot use Wikipedia sources officially in my thesis since it's not that reliable.

I did find this: http://orbat.com/site/history/histor.../army1996.html

However, I'm not sure if this information is right and what it's relevancy is for my thesis.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/1...94.2011.608964

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/1...32720108456914

If I can't use emailaddresses, then, of course I will telephone them, but I think electronic messaging is the fastest way......

Donlef!

Moderatore

Predefinito

Yes, it's true, there are no e-mail addresses, only telephone numbers.
    Maybe thge fastest way to obtain the information you are searchin for is to go to the nearest italian embassy

Se sei un nuovo Utente, ricordati di presentarti nella sezione Benvenuto, Presentati!! e di leggere il Regolamento !

Predefinito

Do embassies give information to people of their defence?

Moderatore

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Donlef Visualizza Messaggio
    Do embassies give information to people of their defence?
    I really don't know, maybe if you say that you are making a thesis about this argument...

Predefinito

I will contact them immediately!

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •