Pagina 1 di 3 123 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1 a 10 di 23

Discussione: The importance of learning a foreign language.

Sergente L'avatar di bradipo37

Predefinito The importance of learning a foreign language.

hi everybody.
    i am so happy for this new section, i find it very useful and interesting to open our mind and discuss on many topics from an another point of view. i want read many opinions about the title that i have decided to post here.
    see you soon!

PS: this area would be so useful for my english becoming less "maccheronico"!!!

Soldato L'avatar di Lana

Predefinito

Para mi es lo mismo. creo que hablar otros idiomas es especial, yo hablo 3 idiomas; lo que me gusta mas de todos como pueden ver es espanol

Soldato L'avatar di Raijin

Predefinito

Well, learn a foreign language in an increasingly global context is fundamental ... absolutely essential, dare I say ...
    it makes us competitive outside of our country...and it is also a great training for mental flexibility and memory

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Lana Visualizza Messaggio
    Para mi es lo mismo. creo que hablar otros idiomas es especial, yo hablo 3 idiomas; lo que me gusta mas de todos como pueden ver es espanol

El espanol es un idioma hermoso... el sonido de las palabras es como la música... es un idioma que va a ganar ...
    Ultima modifica di Raijin; 10-07-11 alle 23: 09
    Seigi wa katsu

QueenBee

Predefinito

Unfrtunately in Italy the teaching of foreign languages, especially English, is not considered as important as it actually is yet. I think this is a great loss for our educational system, since more and more people graduating from our universities are acknowledged enough in specific fields to work abroad, and most of times language is a huge problem for their integration.I think something should definetely be done in order to allow people to gain a proper linguistic competence,maybe also giving more importance to learning in the earliest stages of educational life, since is now well known that languages are better fixed in people's minds when they are learned as children.

Maresciallo L'avatar di LAUF

Predefinito

Ich glaube, ohne Englisch es ist sehr schwierig einen guten job finden; Auch, du musst heute zwo Fremdsprachen mistendens.
    -----EDIT DELLO STAFF----
    Per inserire link di associazioni "NO PROFIT" contattare l' Amministrazione.

Utenti Storici L'avatar di marte

Predefinito

Learning a foreign language is really important in the modern context! If you speak only your "mother language" you will have less place to work and also you will be a stranger in the world. The globalization has a must: to learn more and more languages!
    --in attesa di cambiamenti--
    Leggi il Regolamento

Il primo forum di militari...iscriviti e ritrova i tuoi commilitoni!

Tenente L'avatar di Alpenjager

Predefinito

A foreign language?? today learning only one fereign language is nothing, we are going trough a new era in wich you have to speack al least 2 foregn languages plus the mothertongue language.
    LAUF said a correct thing I completely agree, today in 2011 the new analphabetism is made by people that doesn't speack any foregn language plus no IT knowledge..so for us it's completely difficult to go out of this situation of empasse because in Italy we have an Instruction and education public system absolutely not ready to catch this new global match, classroom at school with 25 students, 1 or 2 hours of english language or German or French with no mothertoungue teachers..is this the wright way to improve the competitivity of italians students? Is it possible that in Italy we start to study english when we are more and less 11 years old until we are degree and at the end probably we get a B1 level C.E.F.R.?? after 10 year of studing english??
    Ultima modifica di Alpenjager; 22-11-11 alle 20: 44
    là dove finisce l'educazione...inizia il verbale...

Predefinito

In my school we have 3 hours at week of english,and you know that's not enough to learn a foreign language;i'm lucky because i like english pretty much,so web can help you to learn a new language.

soccorritore

Predefinito

In my opinion the only way to improve your skills is living for a period abroad. For example, when I was a teenager, I spent a month both in 1996 and 1997 in Dublin with a typical irish family. In that way you've to speak their language to survive and having nice spare time all together. Grammar knowledge is important but conversation is important as well (maybe more). You can improve your conversation' skills only living abroad.

Of course we've not to forget importance of a IT knowledge. Nowadays the Net is growing more and more and you should properly use its main instruments.
    Ultima modifica di soccorritore; 12-12-11 alle 02: 31

Predefinito

I learned to speack english reading english forum, i understeand when i heard speack in english, they understeand me, but i have very big carence in teorical... cause at school was enought know a bit to take good valutation... i have big problem sometimes to write in english... cause the form... i do strange things translating from italian... but it's ok, they however understeand me.
    When i went to Boston i meet a fanatic for the army and i was with my alpini's bag.. so he asked me where i took the bag.. and.. 10 minutes of dialogue!!

Pagina 1 di 3 123 UltimaUltima

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •